Join us and build a professional career in the engineering industry and strive to be an expert in making people better.
Responsibilities and Profile
The purpose of the role is to provide a professional and enthusiastic service within the ZHL’s front reception area, clerical and general office support to ensure that the function of the Company continues to be efficient and effective. The duties and responsibility of this role are intended to be wide in their interpretation and will be constantly reviewed in line with the changing nature of the Company’s operational requirements and environment.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
Qualifications and Expertise
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
• Announcing clients as necessary.
• Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
• Preparing meeting and training rooms.
• Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
• Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
• Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
• Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
• Sorting and distributing mail.
• Hiring, managing and developing the junior administrative team.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Minimum education background: Minimum SPM
• Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
• Consistent, professional dress and manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good time management skills.
• Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
• Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
ZHL ENGINEERS SDN BHD provide an equal career opportunities to all the employee, the intention is to align with company mission & objective, as well as to improve and develop ZHL ENGINEERS SDN BHD staff becoming more professional and skillful in their Personal Career Development. We would like to invite qualified professionals to join us. If you would like to work in a fun, friendly and challenging environment, we invite you to explore the opportunity to join us! For more information please email us at